Please click on the link for the attachment.
Here are our Wednesday Updates for the last week of December.
Thanks to our Catholic School Council and volunteers for providing a very special Family Christmas Turkey dinner! It was great to see so many families!
Thanks for attending our Christmas Showcase. What a talented group of students. A special thanks to our staff for working tirelessly to help prepare the students.
- Looking for a Break from making lunches?
Check out the NEW lunch dates at www.lunchboxorders.com?
Lunch dates have been scheduled EVERY Friday, starting Friday, January 12!!
Featured restaurants will include:
Mr. Sub, Pita Pit, East Side Mario’s, Swiss Chalet & Quesada
** White or chocolate milk will also be offered every Friday!
Did you know….. With every lunch ordered, a contribution is made to your school’s fundraising program!
How to Order:
- Go online at www.lunchboxorders.com and click “ORDER LUNCH”.
- Click “Create an Account” to register your family’s
- Add your child to your account by clicking “add a student” and register your child.
- Click “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering
- Proceed with ordering your child’s lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant
Things to Remember:
- Orders may be placed a week at a time or for any number of weeks in advance.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to delivery.
- On-line payment options include Visa, MasterCard or Visa Debit. Visa or MasterCard prepaid cards may also be used as an alternative payment option.
- New orders must be placed by Sunday at 12pm (NOON) for the following week.
If you have any questions, please contact the Lunchbox Orders Team at 1.877.426.6860 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch for the January Newsletter in the New Year. Remember to follow us on Twitter too!
Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!
See you in the NEW YEAR, Monday January 8th, 2018
Mr. Jodie Schnarr
St. Gabriel School “Gifts of Christmas” Show in the school gymnasium on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
The 9:30 a.m. morning show will be the school dress rehearsal and student and staff showcase.
The afternoon show for parents and family members will begin at 1:15 p.m.
Parents are asked not to arrive before 12:45 p.m. At that time, they will be greeted at the front door and directed to the gym.
Please remember this is a ‘performance’ that students and staff have worked very hard to prepare for.
Guests are asked to arrive before it begins and remain for the whole show.
The show is approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours in length.
If Kindergarten parents are signing their children out of school after the Christmas Showcase and prior to 3:40 p.m., they can at the classroom with the teacher.
Students in Grades 1 to 8 need to follow our regular sign out procedure at the office. If any family member other than parents will be signing a child out to leave early, please send a note to the classroom teacher (agenda, dojo, D2L, etc.), giving permission!
Merry Christmas from the St. Gabriel Staff!
Mr. Jodie Schnarr
St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School